Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh My Achin Abs..

So I've made a habit (at least trying to form one) of going to work out every other day. One of my motivators is this: My last weigh in I was 220. Two nights ago when I weighed myself I was 223.

CRAP!!!


Yes, I know some up n down is to be expected.
Yes, I know it's only 3 pounds.
Yes, I know I just started so my results can be erratic for a while but..

GODDAMMIT...

OK. Now that I've got that off my chest...(for now...I get re-pissed every time I think about it)

I'm snacking on honey nut cheerios (the off-brand because 7 bux for that bee is ridiculous...he ain't that cute) in plain vanilla yogurt instead of M & Ms & Hershey's Kisses.
Yes, I know, I shoulda' known bettah but... it's chocolate dammit! It's not like I ate em by the pound.

So... I'll keep sweating and puffing until I can keep up with the Tribelets. Then I'll go for putting them to shame MWAHAHHAA....

~Raven

1 comment:

AfriDigiDiva said...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING